First thing you should do if there is a problem:
1. Configure the print wizard in the print settings on PM. (see PM Set Up)
2. Turn off your iPhone and reboot to try again.
3. If using a Mac please enable print sharing & confirm you have Rosetta installed
4. Verify your printer is totally wireless and on the same wifi network as your device. You can not be using 3G. If your printer is wired to the router or computer, please visit our 'PC APP' page.
Upon completion of these 4 tasks send your information and printer model to:
1. Once starting Print Magic go directly in settings to see your "Printer".
2. Tap the printer displayed to test print.
3. If you have two print icons showing up for the same printer, do the test for each printer until you have a successful print.
(Also see Print Magic Set-Up for detailed directions)
MAC Print Sharing as Follows:
Printing using Snow Leapord 10.6 Solution:
All you will need to do is install "Rosetta" which is on your Snow Leopard Install DVD as follows:
1. install the Snow Leopard installation DVD